SAP Business One ERP is business management software (ERP) designed for small and medium-sized enterprises. As an ERP solution, it aims to automate key business functions in financials, operations, and human resources.
Pak China International Career Consultants provide quality SAP Business One ERP 9.2 Training services in Lahore. Our key resources are Qualified industry professionals who are dedicated towards bridging the gap between you and your successful career.
We are Best in SAP Business One ERP 9.2 Training in Lahore.
- Understanding MIS and its role in business decision making.
- What is business process integration?
- What is meant by ERP and ERP applications?
- What is the purpose and benefits of using ERP applications?
- SAP introduction and its scope in local and international market.
- SAP Business One ERP – Modules – Scope and limitations.
- Computerized Accounting Information System.
- Setting up necessary configurations for all the modules.
- Handling with system initialization setting and posting period setting.
- Dealing with financial setup, Bank Setup, Inventory Setup, Sales Purchase Setup.
- Dealing with general ledger accounts determination setting and document settings.
- General user setups and authorization settings.
- Initializing document settings and number ranges.
- Company databases, backup and restoring the databases.
- Dealing with all functions required for maintaining general ledger such as chart of accounts, accounts segmentations, account levels, control accounts, cash accounts, clearing accounts.
- Enabling document all financial and accounting related transactions. Dealing with journal entries, journal vouchers, recurring postings, reverse transactions.
- Maintaining exchange rates for recording and translating foreign currency transactions.
- Handling multiple currencies and foreign business partners.
- Generating financial general ledger reports.
- Understanding the concept of controlling and business dimensions.
- Dealing with different cost centers, profit centers and distribution rules.
- Defining distribution rules for indirect allocation of overhead costs.
- Handling with multi branch and multi product line situations.
- Posting overhead costs to G/L accounts with relevant cost centers application.
- Analyzing revenues and overhead costs on different regional levels.
- Working with cost center tables and reports.
SALES – ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- Dealing with entire sales and receivables business process.
- Preparing documents such as sales quotation, sales order, delivery note, sales invoice.
- Dealing with returns and credit memos, reserve invoice, sale receipts and down payments.
- Handling sales prices, sales discounts, sales tax, sales commission and blanket agreements.
- Generating reports for sales and profitability per sale transaction.
PURCHASE – ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- Dealing with entire purchase and payables business process.
- Preparing documents such as purchase request, purchase quotation, purchase order, goods receipt, purchase invoice, credit memos, reserve invoice, cash purchase and discounts.
- Dealing with expense purchases and import purchases with duties and port clearance.
- Generating reports for purchases and inventory receipts.
- Maintaining all the master information of customers, suppliers and leads.
- Handling party subsidiary ledgers and business partner default configurations.
- Defining and assigning payment terms and dunning procedures.
- Dealing with business partner reconciliations and adjustments.
- Dealing with write-offs and bad debts and Open items management.
- Generating vendor and customer balance reports and aging reports.
- Processing business partners on screen queries and exporting to MS-Excel.
- Managing item master data and working with UOM, serial numbers and batch numbers.
- Managing inventory transactions including goods issue, goods receipt, inventory transfers.
- Setting up item planning methods, valuation methods and procurement methods.
- Working with pick and pack process and warehouse management process.
- Working with item groups and different general ledger posting levels.
- Handling inventory count and damages, variances and adjustments.
- Generating variety of inventory reports including inventory audit report and posting list.
- Handling all customer receipts and cash discounts.
- Handling all vendor payments and discounts received.
- Dealing with bank receipts and back payments and bank Transfers.
- Recording checks issued and bank deposits and managing check register.
- Recording full payments, partial payments, payment on account and clearing.
- Handling credit card payments and credit card management.
- Processing customer refunds, check cancellation and instant payments.
- Understanding production process and bills of materials and posting mechanism.
- Raising production orders and releasing for material issuance.
- Understanding manual and back-flush material issue methods.
- Processing finished goods receipts and partial receipts and warehouse allocation.
- Understanding how to deal with labor and factory overhead costs.
- Tracking all material costs involved in the production process.
- Generating production batch numbers and serial numbers manually and automatically
- Understanding the concept of asset class assignment, depreciation areas and methods.
- Handling asset master data and class assignment and asset purchase process.
- Dealing with asset capitalization documents and depreciation runs.
- Dealing with asset additions and disposals and asset history sheet.
MATERIAL REQUIREMENT PLANNING
- Understanding the concept of supply and customer demands.
- Measuring total supply and current demand of items.
- Comparing results generated by MRP wizard to account for item shortage and surplus.
- Handling circumstances of item shortage and planning for new supply requests and orders.
- Understanding the concept of employee management and user roles.
- Creating employee master data and attachments.
- Setting up new user logins and passwords for the relevant employees.
- Setting up user access rights and understanding the concept of super user and limited user.
- Setting up service contract templates regarding warranty services and support services.
- Logging in customer service calls and generating customer equipment cards.
- Updating the service calls according to the solutions provided. Generating service calls reports.
- Understanding the concept of “Lead and Opportunities”.
- Recording and tracking all activities and campaigns with new leads.
- Estimating and recording potential profits.
- Maintaining lead status and keeping record of won and closed opportunities.
- Setting up project plans and schedules.
- Updating project tasks, costs and time durations.
- Dealing with project phases and percentage work completion.
- Generating variety of financial and operational reports.
- Company financial reports such as general ledger, trial balance, profit/loss and balance sheet.
- Sales Purchase analysis and suppliers and customers’ reports.
- Transactional Journal, Document Journal, Open Balance Aging Reports, Inventory Reports.
- Learning Crystal Reporting Techniques.