Advanced Excel Training
Pak China International Career Consultants provide quality Advanced Excel Training services in Lahore. Our key resources are Qualified industry professionals who are dedicated to bridging the gap between you and your successful career.
All of our teachers, trainers, and consultants are foreign qualified and industry experts who possess highly refined expertise in their respective domains Advanced Excel Training in Lahore.
They are professionally and ethically trained members of professional bodies.
We are Best in Advanced Excel Training in Lahore.
MODULE 1: MS-EXCEL BASIC SPREADSHEETS
- Getting started with Excel Spreadsheets and understanding the interface.
- Discovering the Excel Quick Access toolbar and getting familiar with Ribbon and Tabs.
- Learning about the Formula Bar, what it does and how to use it.
- Knowing how to use Selection Tool, Move tool, Drag Tool.
- Formatting Fonts and Cells, cell merging and alignments.
- Formatting Numbers, Dates & Currencies and Custom Formats.
- Cell Editing, inserting rows and columns, using Hide and Unhide options.
- Cell Naming, Defining Ranges and how to use Name Manager.
- Format Painter, Auto-fill, Table Formatting, Print Layouts and settings
MODULE 2: FORMULA AND FUNCTIONS
- Learning how to apply the most commonly used arithmetical and essential Excel Formulas.
- Knowing about Relative and Absolute Cell References, Formula Building and Formula Auditing.
- Learning how to apply Mathematical, Logical and Conditional formulas.
- Understanding how to write “Nested IF” statement and “IF AND” statement.
- Mastering the advanced functions like DCOUNT, DSUM, SUMPRODUCT, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, IFERROR, NOT, XOR.
- Understanding how to use Conditional Formatting Rules and how to make New Rules.
MODULE 3: DATA ORGANIZING & SUMMARIZING
- Understanding the Data Tables and how to input data in the spreadsheet using different ways.
- Learning Data Sorting, different Sorting Levels and how to use Data Filters.
- Learning Advanced Filters and how to use them building data summaries.
- Knowing about formatting as Tables, understanding its purpose and benefits.
- Learning how to summarize data using Subtotal, Consolidate and Grouping options.
- Knowing about how to Cut, Copy, Paste data and how to use Paste Special option.
- Learning how to make Data Links and how to Find and Replace data values.
- Learning how to find and remove Duplicate data. Learning about different types of Data Validations.
MODULE 4: DATE, TIME AND TEXT FUNCTIONS
- Understanding how to write Dates in Excel Spreadsheets and how to make Date Calculations.
- Learning variety of Date functions like DATEVALUE, TODAY, DAY, MONTH, YEAR, HOUR, MINUTE, YEARFRACTION, NETWORKDAYS, WEEKDAY, EOMONTH, DATEDIF.
- Knowing about how to handle time formats in Excel Spreadsheets and learning time functions.
- Understanding the usage of different Text Functions like TEXT, CONCATENATE, LEFT, RIGHT, SUBSTITUTE, TRIM, LEN, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER.
MODULE 5: DATA VISUALIZATION
- Learning about different types of data graphical charts and how to build them.
- Learning about Column and Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Line Charts, Area charts, Radar Charts, Sunburst Charts, Combo Charts, Tree map, Histogram.
- Knowing about various chart components like Chart Titles, Data Series, Legends, Data Table.
- Learning Chart Formatting, Chart Designs, Chart Filters.
- Understanding the purpose, creation and usage of Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Learning about Slicers, Timeline, Report Connections, Group Selection, Calculated Fields.
MODULE 6: LOOKUP AND REFERENCE FUNCTIONS
- Understanding the concept of data lookup and knowing about Excel Lookup functions.
- Learning how to use functions like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP AND LOOKUP.
- Practicing other lookup functions such as INDEX and MATCH.
- Knowing about using reference functions like CHOOSE, INDIRECT, ADDRESS, ROW, COLUMN, TRANSPOSE, OFFSET, FORMULATEXT, HYPERLINK.
- Using lookup and reference functions to get data values for making complex calculations.
MODULE 7: WHAT-IF ANALYSIS
- Understanding Forecasting Operations and how to use What-If Analysis Tool.
- Learning how to use Goal Seek and its purpose and benefits. Knowing about making Forecast Tables using Data Table option.
- Learning how to develop 2D and 3D Data Tables for enhanced forecasting analysis.
- Understanding the concept of Scenario Manager Function and knowing about its purpose.
- Knowing about usage of forecasting functions like FORECAST, TREND, CORREL, SLOPE, INTERCEPT.
MODULE 8: WORKING WITH MACROS
- Understanding the concept of Macro and knowing its usefulness in spreadsheets operations.
- Knowing how to record and play Macros to perform different tasks instantly.
- Understanding the difference between Absolute and Relative Macros.
- Knowing about how to Edit, Copy and Delete the previously recorded macros.
- Learning about how to use macros to increase efficiency and accuracy.
MODULE 9: WORKING WITH DEVELOPER TAB
- Learning how to work with developer options like Form Controls and ActiveX Controls.
- Knowing about the purpose and usage of Combo Box, List Box, Check Box, Text Box.
- Knowing about the purpose and usage of Command Buttons and writing basic commands.
- Learning how to apply Radio Buttons on spreadsheets.
- Learning about the Scroll Bar and Spin Buttons.